Try chiropractic or acupuncture from a top local expert and save money. Also, never tried acupuncture? Check out our deals/specials.Read more
Treating Lower Back Pain
Our Specialty: Treating Lower Back Pain.
You have lower back pain? Don't feel like the Lone Ranger! About 80% of adults will experience lower back pain at some time in their life. In any given month, somewhere between 35% and 37% of the general population experiences lower back pain. So, you're not alone.
Why choose chiropractic treatment for lower back pain? Two reasons:
- A UCLA study showed that chiropractic care of lower back pain has a higher rate of patient satisfaction than medical care.
- Additionally, studies by Mea de have indicated long term benefit in the treatment of lower back pain with Chiropractic.
Acupuncture for lower back pain
Acupuncture is often effective in treating lower back pain through stimulation of Acupoints (spots of the body that have two-way communication with another part of the body).
- Many of the Acupoints relating to lower back pain are located on the bladder meridian (located on the back of the leg).
- The bladder meridian on the back of the knee is one of the most powerful points to relax the muscles in the lower back.
A typical acupuncture treatment for lower back pain involves the use of about 30-40 needles that are inserted less than 1/4″ into the skin in the back legs and arm. The ear also contains many powerful Acupoints for back pain. Usually the ear is treated with combination of electrical stimulation and acupatches.
- Electrical stimulation is often effective when combined with needle acupuncture in the lower back. A typical plan of care for lower back pain is about 5 visits over a two week period.
Want freedom from your lower back pain?
Call for an appointment today - we can help. 402-755-4111
Etter Chiropractic and Acupuncture provides chiropractic care and acupuncture to clients in the Ponca, NE and KC areas since 2001.
Hours: Monday-Friday: 8am-6pm, Saturday: 8am-12pm, Sunday: By Appt.
Author: Tom Etter (Connect at Google+)
Company Page: Find us on Google+
Newsletter: Sign Up to Stay in Touch
Dr. Etter has helped his clients become pain free for 12+ years - and is very highly recommended. Call now for an appt. 402-755-4111Read Testimonials